THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend is an excellent addition to any skin care routine. It nourishes the skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.* The ingredients were carefully chosen and have been known for centuries to have skin enhancing properties. And, it comes in a roller bottle so it is so easy to apply.
- Apply Immortelle both morning and night, to help nourish your skin; reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes; and give your skin a healthy glow that will leave you looking and feeling more confident*.
- Apply a thin layer of Immortelle to the face, neck, and décolletage, and then repeat the application to targeted areas of concern. Follow up with an application of your moisturizer to skin looking radiant and nourished.
- Immortelle can also help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you start to feel or see a blemish on your face, apply Immortelle on and around that area.
- Combine Immortelle with fractionated to help minimize skin sensitivity.
- After a long day in the sun, make sure to take care of your exposed skin by applying Immortelle. It will nourish the skin and provide a soothing sensation.
- Apply the Immortelle under your arms after a sweaty workout. It has a woody and fresh aroma that will help mask post-workout smells.
- Frankincense Resin
- Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Lavender Flower
- Myrrh Gum Resin
- Helichrysum Flower
- Rose Flower