THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Frankincense is an amazing oil that I use daily. It has so many applications! I LOVE it blended with Wild Orange and diffused when I need a mood lift. It is also a great fit with our April skin care focus. Check back tomorrow for a soothing Razor Relief Serum recipe featuring Frankincense.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense is often called the “king of oils" and has a well documented and rich history. In addition to its prominence in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for skin relief. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to its modern uses today.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Statement with asterisks refers to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.