THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Copaiba Essential Oil is extracted from the resin of the fragrant copaiba trees in the Amazon rainforest. It is removed through a tapping process similar to the one used to tap maple trees are for their syrup.
Powerfully relaxing, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and supports the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, immune, and respiratory systems.*
- Add 1-2 drops of Copaiba to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Place 1-2 drops under your tongue as part of your daily health regimen.
- Add 1 drop to facial moisturizer to help keep skin clear and reduce the appearance of blemishes.*
- To promote a clear, smooth complexion, combine Copaiba with Cedarwood, dilute with fractionated coconut oil, and applied topically.
Add 1 drop of Copaiba to your toner and apply to your face in upward circular motions. Or, apply it directly your skin before applying moisturizer.
- Oils that blend well with Copaiba include Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood (Hawaiian or Indian), Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with fractionated coconut oil.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take 1-2 drops of Copaiba in a veggie capsule to take advantage of its antioxidants that stop potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- Diffuse Copaiba and focus on the scent to help reach a meditative state.
- For a calming bath, add a few drops to your warm bath water.
Diffuser Blend Suggestions