THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend. Doesn't that name just say it all? Could anyone else use a little bliss right now? It's aroma energizes and uplifts and because of its combination of essential oils it cleanses surfaces and purifies air as well. Sounds like a good combo to me.
- If your laundry ever smells damp or musty, add 2-3 drops of Citrus Bliss to a dryer sheet before throwing it in with your clothes to give them a refreshing, sweet scent—no matter how long they’ve been sitting in the washer or dryer. (That doesn't happen to just me, right?)
- Whether you’ve been overwhelmed by negative emotions, run down by deadlines at work, or you feel like today is just not your day, diffuse Citrus Bliss to help lift your mood and reduce stress.*
- Add a few drops of Citrus Bliss to a cloth before wiping down surfaces in the bathroom, kitchen, or anywhere else that needs a little extra love.
- Use Citrus Bliss topically to give your skin a cheerful, bright scent. Before you leave your house for the day, put one drop of Citrus Bliss on your wrist, and then rub your wrists together.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Citrus Bliss to the bottom of your feet in the morning to help prepare you for the day by invigorating your mood.
- Diffuse Citrus Bliss in your kitchen when unwelcome smells arise, in your teenager’s bedroom to help purify stale air, or anywhere you want a clean, fresh scent.
- Make a quick room spray by adding 20 drops of Citrus Bliss per half cup of water in a spray bottle. Spay as needed for a room refresh.
DIY: Citrus Bliss Nail Polish Remover
(RECIPE AND IMAGE FROM DOTERRA)
This simple, two ingredient nail polish remover is more gentle than most commercially available options. And, I can pretty much guarantee that it has a more refreshing scent.
- Add Citrus Bliss to a 2oz glass container then fill the remainder of the bottle with white vinegar or rubbing alcohol.
- Shake to combine.
- Apply the solution to a cotton ball and rub onto nails to remove polish.
- Wash hands before applying new polish.
- Wild Orange Peel
- Lemon Peel
- Grapefruit Peel
- Mandarin Peel
- Bergamot Peel
- Tangerine Peel
- Clementine Peel
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
Diffuser Blend Suggestions
- Douglas Fir
- Sandalwood (Hawaiian or Indian)
- Juniper Berry
- Balance Grounding Blend
- Forgive Renewing Blend
- Motivate Encouraging Blend
- Serenity Calming Blend
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.