THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is unique in regard to its color. Have you ever wondered how that "cute as a button", little, yellow flower produces such a richly hued, blue essential oil? Blue Tansy contains high amounts of chamazulene, a chemical compound that, when the plant is distilled, turns the resulting oil blue.
You should be aware that this gorgeous color can stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin. Always be sure to test Blue Tansy on an small area before applying topically. When diluted with fractionated coconut oil or a product like moisturizer, there is rarely an issue.
- Add a drop of Blue Tansy to your facial cleanser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.* You can also add it into your moisturizer to soothe your skin.*
- Diffuse Blue Tansy for a mellow, fruity scent with uplifting properties that can help create a positive atmosphere.
- Use Blue Tansy as a natural dye and pleasant fragrance when making DIY Soap.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Lavender, Wintergreen, Cypress, or AromaTouch Massage Blend and fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage after a long day.
- Add 1-2 drops of Blue Tansy to lotion for a restoring massage after a strenuous workout.
- Add 6 drops of Blue Tansy to your bath water with 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil and 1 cup Epsom Salt to create a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
Diffuser Blend Suggestions
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.