THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
I think it's pretty safe to say that when you mention black pepper most people immediately think of the role it plays in preparing food. Fortunately, this ties in perfectly with its many internal benefits. When taken internally, Black Pepper Essential Oil can support immunity, cell function, circulation, digestion, metabolism, and more.
Black Pepper also has the unique effect of creating a warming effect when applied topically. Just remember to always dilute it with a carrier oil to avoid skin sensitivities.
- Add one to two drops of Black Pepper to a veggie capsule and take to aid with digestion, to maintain healthy circulation, and to get important antioxidants. It also supports a healthy metabolism, promotes healthy liver function, supports colon health, and promotes immune system function and response.*
- After a afternoon nap or if you are feeling sluggish, apply Black Pepper to the bottoms of your feet to help you wake up.*
- Black Pepper's aroma is uplifting and may be useful when abstaining from unhealthy snacks. Add to a piece of diffuser jewelry, inhale directly from bottle, or rub a drop into your hands and cup over your nose.
- Diffuse Black Pepper with Clove, Juniper Berry, and Cedarwood for a vitalizing aroma and to soothe anxious feelings.*
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining two drops of Black Pepper with two drops each of Marjoram, Lavender, and Peppermint, and fractionated coconut oil.
- Black Pepper has topical cleansing properties. Add to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces.
- Try adding Black Pepper Essential Oil to your soups or entrees. Remember a little goes a very long way in recipes so you may want to dip a toothpick in the bottle and swirl it into the dish. You can always add more if needed.
- Apply one drop of Black Pepper to a carrier oil and apply to the bottom of your feet before you take your winter walk. You should experience a warming sensation where applied.
Diffuser Blend Suggestions
Black Pepper Essential Oil blends well with the following oils:
Leave a comment and tell us what you think of Black Pepper Essential Oil and how you have used it. Get more info and pick up a bottle HERE.