THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
As far as favorite scents go for me, I bounce between citrusy and woodsy. I absolutely love the aroma of fresh spruce and pine trees. Combine that with my tendency to get a little stressed out and Balance Grounding Blend is right up my alley!
By the way, ever wonder what doTERRA's Chief Medical Officer Dr. Hill's favorite essential oil is? You guessed it!
- Diffuse Balance during yoga or meditation to relax your body and mind.
- When you wake up, apply one to two drops of Balance to the bottom of your feet to start the day with feelings of peace and tranquility. Reapply during the day as needed.
- Diffuse in your vehicle during road trips to help create a soothing and calm environment.
- Balance is one of the essential oils used in the AromaTouch® technique. It is important to the experience because it helps produce emotional harmony and relaxation. Try it for an AromaTouch Hand Massage for yourself or someone else.
- Apply Balance to your wrists and neck to combat occasional feelings of anxiety. The topical application will help ease anxious feelings when they arise*.
- If you don't have much time for breaks during your day, maximize that time by applying a drop or two of Balance to your hands, cup them over your nose, and then breathe in deeply. You can also simply remove the bottle cap and inhale deeply a couple of times with the bottle a couple of inches from your nose.
- At bedtime, apply Balance to the bottoms of your feet to encourage a restful sleep*.
- Add a couple of drops and some Epsom salts to your bath to relax and recharge.
- Anytime you have a particularly stressful event coming up - test, meeting, presentation, etc. - apply Balance or wear a diffuser necklace or bracelet to maintain the benefits throughout the event.
Balance is wonderful when diffused on its own, but it also blends well with the following oils:
- Forgive Renewing Blend
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend