THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Human touch can be so many things - comforting, relaxing, healing - to name just a few. On it's own touch is powerful, but combined with AromaTouch Massage Blend, you have the extra benefit of aromatic essential oils that can help lessen tension and promote comfort. I love the scent of the oils included in this blend and they work together so well. AromaTouch has a powdery and minty aroma that is fresh and clean. Added to any massage, its aromatic profile will assist in elevating a traditional massage experience to one of whole-body wellness.
- After a long day, use AromaTouch to wind down and relax.
- If you are feeling tense - tight, experiencing emotional strain, having anxious feelings, or experiencing stress - apply AromaTouch to your neck and shoulders to help decrease those reactions.
- Make sure to dilute AromaTouch with fractionated coconut oil for better oil distribution and to leave your skin feeling soft. It will also make your bottle of AromaTouch last longer and will help reduce skin sensitivity if that is a concern.
- AromaTouch makes a wonderful gift for family or friends. Everybody can use a relaxing massage at some point.
- Fill up your bathtub with water of your desired temperature and then add a couple drops of the AromaTouch and Epsom salts to the water for a relaxing bath.
- If you’re looking for a quick way to bring that tranquil spa environment into your home, diffuse AromaTouch.
- After an AromaTouch massage, increase your water intake and take time to rest and continue in your relaxation to make the effects of your massage last longer.
- Cypress Plant
- Peppermint Plant
- Marjoram Leaf
- Basil Leaf
- Grapefruit Peel
- Lavender Flower