THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
There is nothing like an ice cold glass of homemade lemonade on a hot day. It is so refreshing with just the right balance of sweet and tart. Add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil to enhance the flavor and provide cleansing benefits for your body.*
Once you've got the basic recipe down, you can get creative and mix things up a bit with the addition of more essential oils. Try the variations listed at the bottom of the page or use them as a starting point to come up with some fun concoctions of your own.
Essential Oil Lemonade
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 8-16 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 8 cups water (2 quarts)
- 1/4 cup Agave, raw sugar, or other sweetener (Adjust quantity to taste.)
- Combine all ingredients into a two-quart pitcher. Mix well.
- Serve immediately over ice or chill in refrigerator.
Try these flavor combinations:
Spearmint + Lime
Lavender + Lemon
Lemon + Ginger
Basil + Spearmint
More variations to try:
- Add 2-4 drops Spearmint.
- Add 2-4 drops Peppermint.
- Add 1-2 drops Lavender.
- Add 2-4 drops Ginger.
- Add 1-2 drops Rosemary.
- Add 2 cups strawberries, pureed.
- Add 2-4 drops Spearmint and 2 cups fresh blackberries, crushed.
- Add 2-4 drops Wild Orange and 2 cups fresh blueberries, crushed.
- Add 1-2 drops Basil and 2 cups strawberries, pureed.
- Add 1-2 drops Lime and 2 cups fresh raspberries, slightly crushed.