THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
We've talked a lot about which essential oils to take with you when you are traveling. But doTERRA has other products that are also perfect for trips.
- doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste is a natural and fluoride-free solution to help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. For overnight trips, just grab a couple of sample packets.
- doTERRA Salon Essentials® Hair Care System includes shampoo, conditioner, serum, and hold glaze. You can purchase the entire system or the individual items separately. Fill up travel sized bottles if you would like to take these items in your carry on.
- doTERRA Natural Deodorant is an effective, odor-fighting product that helps prevent bodily odor throughout the day for both women and men.
- Peppermint Beadlets & On Guard Beadlets can provide a burst of invigorating energy and immune boosting benefits.* Both are great additions to a purse or carry on bag.
- Deep Blue Rub provides soothing benefits after a long day of travel or adventure and, bonus, it moisturizes too! Again, this comes in sample packets which are great for travel.
- doTERRA Spa Citrus Bliss Hand Lotion is the perfect size for travel and will leave your hands feeling soft and smooth while the scent will offer a lift when you need one.
- doTERRA SPA Serenity Bath Bar is handy to slip in your suitcase. You don't have to worry about liquid restrictions and it will provide a relaxing effect when it is time to turn in for the night.
- doTERRA DigestTab Chewable Tablets provide the benefits of DigestZen Digestive Blend in a convenient and chewable tablet. Super handy for travel!
- doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops are a convenient way to receive the immune-supporting benefits of doTERRA On Guard Protective blend in an all-natural throat drop.*
- doTERRA Travel Kit is an easy way to order some of the most useful oils to take on the road - Lavender, Wild Orange, Peppermint, AromaTouch Massage Blend.
Besides oils, what are some of your favorite doTERRA products that are great for travel?