THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
doTERRA's essential oils add value to millions of lives around the world. However, from the very beginning doTERRA has also envisioned using its resources to serve people and communities in need. Initially, donations were their method of contributing. As the company grew, they were able to start the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organziation.
"The dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation seeks to bring healing and hope to the world, for lives free of disease and poverty, and to ultimately empower impoverished communities with the tools needed to become self-reliant."
This video shows just one of many Healing Hands projects that are making a difference in the world.
Learn more about the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation here. There are many ways to give support including purchasing either Rose Oil Lotion or Hope Essential Oil Blend. All proceeds for these products go directly to the foundation.
If you are a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, you can request assistance from Healing Hands for projects you are involved with. So much good has been accomplished through Wellness Advocate Partner Projects. Requirements for assistance include:
- Alignment of the project with the mission statement of the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation
- Not-for-profit nature of the activity and its sponsoring organization
- Impact of the project in relation to its costs
- Promises perpetuity or sustainability of the project results
- Be, or partner with, a doTERRA Wellness Advocate
- Sponsored by a Diamond level Wellness Advocate (or above)
- Contributions made in the past or future from the individual submitting the request and their Diamond (or above) sponsor, exemplifying their investment in the project.
- Complete the request form.
Have you been personally involved in a doTERRA Healing Hands Project or a Wellness Advocate Partner Project? We would love to hear your experience.