THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Is there anything more relaxing than a bath? Unfortunately, sometimes a full bath is not an option - no tub, no time, no hot water after a house full of teens and tweens have just showered. The good news is that a warming foot bath can be just as relaxing and rejuvenating. They are excellent to keep your feet in shape all year long, but are especially wonderful on a chilly fall or winter evening. Adding essential oils lets you enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy as your feet soak. So go ahead and give your feet a little pampering. They deserve it!
DIY Warming Foot Bath
- Add baking soda, Epsom Salts, and essential oils to your bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour warm water into the bowl.
- Soak feet for up to 30 minutes.
ESSENTIAL OIL SUGGESTIONS:
- Relaxing: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Vetiver
- Invigorating: Peppermint
- Skin Soothing: Melaleuca
- Mood Balancing: Frankincense
- Sore Muscle Relief Blend: Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary
What oils have you tried in a foot bath? Share what you like in a comment.