THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Stove tops - never a fun cleaning task. There are so many nooks and crannies. Unless you have a glass top, but even then baked on messes can be tough to remove. Purify to the rescue! This all natural DIY cleaning paste with Purify Cleansing Blend will help break down the mess so you can keep that stove top looking pristine.
Stove Top Cleaner
(IMAGE AND RECIPE FROM DŌTERRA)
- ¼ cup Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Table Salt
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 4–5 drops of Purify Cleansing Blend
- Stir all ingredients together until they form a paste and spread it over the stove top and burners.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes or longer for hard to remove stains.
- Using a sponge, scrub the mixture into the grime.
- Remove excess cleaner and wipe surface clean.
Find more essential oil DIY cleaning solutions, click HERE.