THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
An intense workout can be challenging but so satisfying! It's accomplishment and you should feel good after. Don't let post workout discomfort stop you from revelling in your awesomeness. Make a batch or two of our rub and you will have zero regrets about powering through.
It also works wonders after a long day on the job, working around the house, or any time your muscles are feeling the burn.
Sore Muscle Rub
- Melt Coconut Oil and Almond Oil. Let stand for 30-60 minutes in a warm place.
- Melt Beeswax in a double boiler.
- Add Shea Butter to Beeswax then stir until melted. Keep mixture warm.
- Combine melted oils and Beeswax. Set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir gently until combined.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Let cool completely before using.
- Remove a small amount from the jar and place in palms to melt the balm.
- Rub onto sore area in a circular motion.
- The skin will become red and feel warm to the touch.