THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Summer is almost upon us. Need a simple activity for kids to fill up some of those long summer days? Get them in on the DIY action with these super easy soap bubbles that are fun to make and fun to use. Extend the creativity by having them make their own bubble wands. Create different shapes from wire or pipe cleaners and find out how to use pipettes to blow bubbles in the the "Notes" section. Bubbles are so magical and they will get kids moving around too!
(RECIPE FROM DOTERRA)
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Make your own wand or reuse old bubble wands.
- Head outside and blow bubbles!
- Store bubble mixture in an airtight container for up to one month.
- Make your own wands with pipe cleaners, wire, or pipettes. To make from a pipette, cut off the end of the bulb of a plastic. To use, dip the cut end in the solution and blow through the narrow end.