THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
This homemade shaving cream would make a great gift for Father's Day. Add in a shaving brush, new razor, and our Razor Relief Serum for a fun and practical gift set. Of course, this isn't only for the guys. It will leave your legs feeling smooth and silky after every shave.
(RECIPE & IMAGE FROM DOTERRA)
- Place shea butter, coconut oil, and fractionated coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Melt, remove from heat, and let sit three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Let shaving cream rest until hard. (Place in refrigerator to speed the cooling process.)
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy.
- Store in an airtight container.
Find more essential oil DIY body care recipes HERE.