THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Whether you are a flip-flop, sandal, or open-heel pump kind of person, it's time to bust out the spring and summer shoes. As exciting as that is, sometimes our feet need a little help to get ready for their time in the sunshine. To keep your feet soft and smooth, try this Peppermint Foot Lotion. It is light and moisturizing and can actually be used anywhere you have dry skin.
Peppermint Foot Lotion
(Recipe from doTERRA.)
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
- For best results, add a generous amount to feet at bedtime then put on socks.
- Find great container options in the Jars & Containers section of the I Heart Oils Shop.