DIY: Peppermint Foot Lotion
Peppermint Foot Lotion
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
- For best results, add a generous amount to feet at bedtime then put on socks.
- Find great container options in the Jars & Containers section of the I Heart Oils Shop.