THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Hand cleanser gels can be a lifesaver! I like to make sure I have some in my purse, my car, my everywhere at all time. This alcohol-free gel moisturizes while it cleanses. It's a win-win!
On Guard Hand Cleansing Gel
- 5 tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- 4 tablespoons Water
- ¼ teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 8–10 drops On Guard Protective Blend
- Combine Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E Oil in a bowl.
- Add On Guard to mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Adjust the quantity of water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour into containers. (Note: If they are highly diluted, essential oils can be stored in high quality plastic containers.)
Where do you stash hand cleanser that has come in handy?