Makeup remover rounds are convenient for times you need to remove stubborn makeup or are away from your normal routine. You can buy cotton rounds to use and you can even use reusables for a more eco-friendly option.
- 2 tbsp witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 4 tbsp distilled water (more if needed to cover the rounds)
- 1-2 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca) oil
- 4 oz. glass jar with lid
1. Combine witch hazel, fco, and water in a small bowl and stir.
2. Add Tea Tree oil and stir.
3. Place cotton rounds in a jar about 3/4 of the way from the top.
4. Pour the liquid over the top of the rounds, replace the lid, and shake.
Store in a cool, dry place and use within three months.