THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
There is no need to purchase an expensive jewelry cleaner. This simple and cost effective DIY can keep all your jewelry sparkling like it did on the day you got it. And, it smells delightful!
(RECIPE FROM DŌTERRA)
- Combine salt, baking soda, and essential oil in a small bowl.
- Add jewelry to the bowl.
- Add enough warm water to cover the jewelry.
- Let sit for 5–10 minutes.
- Using a soft toothbrush or cotton pad, scrub your jewelry until clean and shiny.
- Rinse with warm water and let dry.