DIY: Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub
Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub
This brown sugar scrub is a multi-tasker and so delicious smelling you'll want to taste it-and it's natural so you could (we won't tell if you do). Enjoy the invigorating aromatic combination of Ginger and Lime while you are exfoliating. Use it 1-2 times a week on your hands, feet, arms, and legs. Then enjoy your soft scrubbed skin and a boost in your mood!
- Combine brown sugar, turbinado sugar, fractionated coconut oil, and essential oil in bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in airtight container.
- To use, apply a small amount to hands and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Turbinado sugar is a large grained sugar that helps with deep exfoliation. If you don't have turbinado sugar, you can use all brown sugar.
(Photo and Recipe by doTERRA)