THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
This is a super easy DIY using baking soda & essential oils! What a great way to keep your fridge smelling fresh and clean and help keep food odors from spreading. So cute! I think this would make an adorable part of a housewarming gift!
(Image & Recipe from doTERRA.)
- Combine baking soda, ½ cup water, and essential oils into bowl.
- Stir together.
- Note: If needed, add more water until thick paste forms. The mixture should resemble damp sand.
- Divide mixture equally into silicone mold.
- Allow it to rest 2–3 days or until mixture hardens.
- Once hard, place in refrigerator to help eliminate unpleasant odors. Store additional fridge refreshers in an airtight container until ready to use. One disk will last up to a month in your fridge.