THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Except for a few random storms here and there, winter is behind us. But, traces of it like dry, cracked cuticles, remain for some. This simple, four ingredient cream will have your cuticles looking and feeling great. Whether you like your nails painted in a fun spring shade or prefer to leave them natural, healthy cuticles will enhance the look. And, bonus! You can use this cream on your lips, hands, elbows, and anywhere else you have dry skin.
Essential Oil Cuticle Cream
- In small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax, and fractionated coconut Oil. Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour into container and let harden 2-3 hours.
- To use, just apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.
- Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.