THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Try this easy clay mask recipe to help cleanse and nourish your skin. This recipe makes enough for one mask and should be reapplied to the skin at least once a week for best results.
Clay Facial Mask
(Recipe and Image from dōTERRA)
- 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 drop Frankincense Essential Oil
- 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 drop Melaleuca Essential Oil
Note: Don't use a metal bowl or spoon with bentonite clay as it can make it less effective.
- Combine clay and vinegar in a bowl and stir until well combined. Add more clay for a thicker mask.
- Add essential oils.
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Let dry for 5-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with moisturizer.