THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Sending kids off to camp this summer? It's always a good idea to send a small first aid kit along with them. If they are old enough to use them independently, essential oils can be added to the kit. Below are a few suggestions for items to include.
- Bandages (Include multiple sizes.)
- Guaze Pads
- Adhesive Tape or Bandage Wrap
- Elastic Bandage (ACE)
- Antibacterial Ointment
- Antiseptic Wipes or Spray
- Hand Cleansing Gel
- Sterile Eye Wash
- Instant Hot & Cold Packs
- After Sun Soothing Spray
- Plastic Zipper Bag
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- Basic First Aid Instructions
- A Note from Home - If they are getting into the first aid kit, they might need a word of encouragement from the home front.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Apply to minor skin irritations.* Can also be used aromatically to calm and promote rest.*
- Melaleuca Essential Oil - Apply to minor skin irritations.*
- Purify Cleansing Blend, - Apply over insect bites.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - Promotes digestive system comfort.* (Ginger, DigestZen Digestive Blend and DigestZen Beadlets are also good options.)
- Tri-Ease Softgels - A combination of Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon that helps protect against seasonal threats.*
- Deep Blue Rub - Provides cooling and soothing to areas of discomfort.* (Deep Blue Rub Samples are perfect to slip in a first aid kit.)
- Emotional Aromatherapy Touch Kit - Roll on pulse points when emotions need a little bit of care.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil - Kids should dilute any essential oil that they apply topically.
What else would you add to a summer camp first aid kit?
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.