THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Kids go through a range of emotions at school and when they are out and about participating in their various activities. They may feel overwhelmed or anxious. Sometimes they are just feeling tired and may have a hard time getting motivated. Essential oil aromatherapy can help them react positively to all these feelings.
The trick is to make it available for them when they are not at home by ensuring it is both simple and safe to use. These aromatherapy sticks are the perfect solution. You can even make a set of them so they can address different needs as they arise. Add all the sticks to a pouch that they can slip into their backpack or desk. Then they can apply the balm to their pulse points anytime during the day.
Essential Oil Aromatherapy Sticks
- Melt coconut oil and beeswax in a double boiler. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir in essential oils.
- Pour mixture into empty lip balm container and cool until hardened. (Make sure lip balm container is twisted down.)
Suggested Essential Oils Blends
- Study Time: Lime, Lemon, Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot
- Rise & Shine: Spearmint, Lemon, Wild Orange
- A+ Student: Rosemary, Peppermint, Frankincense
- Full Focus: Douglas Fir, Basil, Lemon
- Clear Mind: Sandalwood (Hawaiian or Indian), Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense
- Stress Less: Vetiver, Lavender, Balance Grounding Blend
If you know certain essential oils work well for your child, use those instead. This is all about helping them navigate their sometimes high pressure and high emotion days away from home. Click the button below to choose your oils.