THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
MOTIVATE, THINKER, & INTUNE ROLLER BLENDS 15% OFF
Motivate touch blend provides a gentle and quick application of Motivate blend. The fresh and minty aroma promotes feelings of confidence, courage, belief and encourages best effort. It can help unlock creativity and boost your courage to go after your goals.
It includes peppermint, clementine, coriander, basil, melissa, and rosemary essential oils as well as yuzu and vanilla in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
- Roll on pulse points during an afternoon slump, before a long project, or anytime you need a boost of confidence.
InTune is a proprietary blend of essential oils chosen for their ability to enhance and sustain a sense of focus. If staying focused on a task is a challenge, no matter your age or circumstance, this blend will become a great support. It's especially critical during the formative years and is powerful for grounding and soothing.
This blend contains amirs bark, patchouli leaf, frankincense resin, lime peel, ylang ylang flower, Hawaiian sandalwood, and roman chamomile flower. The scent is musky, spicy, and earthy.
- Apply to the temples and back of the neck as part of a work or study routine.
- Apply to the wrists and inhale deeply.
- Add to a clay pendant or other diffusing object and place on your desk or workplace.
Thinker blend is another great blend to support a study-time routine. It can help with mental energy while promoting a stronger sense of concentration when distractions are high. It smells earthy, minty & herbaceous. It contains ingredients that help instill a sense of focus and clarity.
It contains vetiver, clementine, rosemary, and peppermint in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
- Roll on to diffuser jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava stone and place near. your study area.
- Apply to the back of the next or wrists and inhale deeply.
Free Loyalty Rewards Product of the Month
CARAWAY ESSENTIAL OIL
Caraway is a member of the carrot family. The ancient Egyptians used caraway in herbal preparations. Caraway seeds are very popular as a spice, particularly in Europe and India. They are small but have a lot of powerful properties. The distinctive aroma comes from D-Carvone and will remind you of sauerkraut and rye bread. It has a great range of health benefits.
It's know for supporting digestion health when taken internally. It can help support a healthy weight when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. It also can promote dental health. It's invigorating, soothing, comforting, and sweet.
- Try this oil as a replacement in your recipes calling for caraway. Use a toothpick and add flavor bit by bit. It's highly concentrated.
- Apply a drop to your toothbrush.
- Add a drop of two to tea or water and drink before meals.
- Add to your diffuser recipes to help create an uplifting atmosphere.
If you are enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards Program and place an order of 125 PV LRP or more between August 1 and August 15, you will receive a free 5ml bottle.
Ready to get started? Read about our available starter kits here. Pick one of these for the best value or bundle your own products on your initial order.
Start HERE >>> bit.ly/signup4doterra