This is such a yummy smelling oil that is terrific for so many things. It’s a popular oil around the winter holidays but it would be fun to DIY some gifts for Valentines day too.
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and owers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil contains strong cleansing and immune support properties. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.*
Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high.* Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums.* Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees, and hot drinks.
• Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
• Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
• Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
• During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
• Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with fractionated coconut oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.