Do you LOVE this oil? I do! It has a really “herby” and “woody” smell and is steam distilled from the flower. The main chemical components are linalyl acetate and linalool.
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and bene ts to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote
healthy hair and scalp.
• Combine with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to
massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.