MELALELUCA (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA)
Melaleuca, also known as tea tree, is steam distilled from the leaf. It has an herbaceous, green scent. The main components are trepanned-4-ol, and gamma terpinene.
Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
Taken internally, it enhances immunity when seasonal threats are high. It can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. It's frequently used on minor skin irritations to soothe the skin and help it recover quickly.
Emotionally, it helps with energetic boundaries. It encourages an individual to connect to people who respect others' agency.
• Apply topically for occasional skin irritations.
• Add 1-2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or a veggie capsule and use internally to help support healthy immune system function.
• Add 1-2 drops to your facial cleanser for added cleaning properties- great as an after shave.
• Use on fingernails and/or toenails after showering to keep nails and the skin on the feet looking healthy.
• Make an effective DIY cleaner to help protect against environmental threats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.