THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Love is in the air this month. Do you know who deserves a little extra love and pampering? You do! Enjoy these 5 ways to pamper yourself. You will not regret taking a few minutes to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate.
1. Coco + Cacao Sugar Scrub & Room Spray Exfoliate and moisturize your skin with this luxurious sugar scrub. The exotic combo of Wild Orange, Sandalwood (Hawaiian or Indian), and Geranium will enliven your senses as it relieves stress. With the room spray, you can easily capture those feelings any time. Keep a small spray bottle in your purse and use it whenever you need a boost.
2. Warming Foot Bath Give your feet a share of the pampering with a warm soak with Epsom Salts, baking soda and your favorite essential oils. Feet can get so dry! Showing them some extra love on a regular basis will help keep the skin on your feet soft and smooth. Try adding Melaleuca for its skin cleansing and soothing properties. Follow up the soak with our DIY Peppermint Food Lotion.
3. Aromatic Oil Self Massage Start or end your day with the grounding effects of touch, aromatherapy, and ritual. This technique is a beautiful expression of self love.
4. Essential Oil Tea and a Good Book A bit of warm water and a couple of drops of essential oils are all you need to make a nice cup of tea. Try our Tranquility Tea with Lavender, Chamomile, and Bergamot. Combine that with a good book and you are set for a night of pampering. Shut out distractions to truly relax and get absorbed in what you are reading. Try one of these cozy reads.
5. Green Smoothies with Essential Oils It is important to pamper your insides as well as your outside and spirit. These green smoothies are a delicious way to pack in nutrition.
How do you pamper yourself?