THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
As healthy diet has become an emphasis to many others, planning for what to eat can be daunting sometimes, but it could also be simple and easy. In this journey of implementing wellness lifestyle, I want to help you make it a pleasurable experience. Here are 10 hacks that can easily be incorporated into your wellness plan, try them and see if you are feeling more up to tackling and enjoying your life.
Incorporate Cilantro into cooking. Sometimes a simple internal cleanse is just what the body needs. Cilantro Essential Oil is a great oil to use for a bodily cleanse due to its powerful cleansing and detoxifying abilities. Click to try this yummy Cilantro-Kale Pesto Dipping Sauce.
- Essential oils ice cubes. Since ice cube is a must for beverage and smoothie, there're tips to make it healthier too! Pick one of the following essential oils: Lemon oil, Wild Orange oil, Lime oil, Grapefruit oil, Peppermint oil, Lavender oil, Basil oil. Cut your chosen fruit into small pieces, and place pieces into a metal or silicon ice cube tray. Add 1–2 drops of essential oils per ice cube slot. Add water and place into freezer. Once frozen, add to beverage for a fun flavor combination.
- On Guard apples or pears. Soak sliced apples or pears in water with a drop of On Guard blend for 15 minutes or so before eating for a yummy & immunity boosting treat.
- Use coconut milk to make whipped cream. Mix refrigerated coconut cream (do NOT shake the can!) with some vanilla extract and powdered sugar for a quick, easy and delicious whipped cream.
Improve the health of your digestive tract. Choose whole grains like brown rice and steel cut oats. Reduce or eliminate the processed food in your diet. Cut out substances like caffeine, alcohol, and refined sugars that can irritate the digestive tract.
- Put out a veggie tray with a yummy, healthy dip before meals to get kids (and parents) to eat more veggies. When you are too busy to put together a tray, you can pick up pre-chopped veggies in the produce and deli departments of most grocery stores.
- Make yourself a daily wellness smoothie for breakfast. Protein is an important macronutrient and crucial for building muscle, managing appetite, and helping the body recover after workouts.* Protein is also necessary to provide the body with energy and stamina to perform functions like building cells and support a healthy immune system response.*
- Use lemons in cooking to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.* Lemon oil can also naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion.* It's an extra but adding a few drops of lemon oil to your dish is always like a cherry on top, never goes wrong. Here's a few recipes with lemon essential oils: Kale Chips with Lemon Essential Oil, Spring Gnocchi with Basil & Lemon Essential Oils, Wassail with Essential Oils
Eating foods rich in vitamins and minerals (grapefruit, pineapple, avocado, etc.) to support a healthy immune system. Grapefruit Essential Oil and Slim and Sassy Metabolic Blend can help manage cravings and provide a mood boost when you are struggling to make healthy food choices.
- Use bananas to make 'nice cream'. Make 'nice cream' with bananas is becoming popular as an alternative to ice cream, and is as easy as blending frozen bananas with almond milk. It's not only nourishing but satisfies your sweet tooth!
Comment below what your healthier eating hacks are!
Additional resources: How To Use Essential Oils in Recipes
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.