Fall can be so fleeting! You get a late summer or an early winter or sometimes both, and it can feel like it's only a couple of weeks long. Here are a few activities for your fall bucket list so you can make sure to get in some seasonal fun while it lasts.
- Collect fallen leaves while taking a nature walk. Use them to decorate your home.
- Curl up with a good book and something warm to drink. Try swirling a toothpick dipped in Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil into your tea, coffee, cocoa, or cider.
- Rake leaves into a huge pile, then jump in them.
- Fill your home with seasonal aromas. Try one of our Fall Diffuser Blends.
- Visit a local farmer's market and pick up some fresh, seasonal produce.
- Find a local orchard and go apple picking.
- Grab a cozy blanket and watch your favorite spooky movie. Munch on some of our Chai Popcorn with Essential Oils.
- Open your windows and let the cool breeze waft through your house.
- Carve pumpkins and roast the seeds. Add a drop or two of On Guard Protective Blend to the seeds before roasting.
- Enjoy getting lost in a corn maze.
What are some of your must-do fall activities?